SECTION 51 MANUAL FOR ABSOL INTERNET BUSINESS SOLUTIONS (PTY) LTD
Description of PAIA Guide
Records available in terms of other legislation
Subjects and categories of records held
Details on how to make a request for access
Company Registration Number: 1998/25038/07
Based in Pretoria, South Africa, Absol is a leading provider of Web Content Management, Internet Audience Measurement and On-line Advertising Solutions. For almost a decade, Absol has marketed a full range of IT, Software and Internet Connectivity services.
A software development company focused on the Internet industry and specializing in interactive, database driven web products, Absol’s primary business is in providing e-Commerce enabling technology. As an internet service provider (ISP) and experienced software developer, we provide holistic solutions to companies that recognise the value the Internet offers business today.
Founded in 1996 and still led by the same management team almost 10 years later, Absol’s business ranges from strategic Internet consulting and web site creation, to dedicated web server integration and custom Internet application development.
Absol is an independent, privately owned, proudly South African company that has developed and owns its own technology and products.
The CEO of Absol Internet Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd is Mr PA Anamourlis.
Information required under Section 51(1) (a) of the act
Postal Address of head of Absol Internet Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd:
P.O. Box 301
Physical Address of head of Absol Internet Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd:
446 Jacqueline Drive
Telephone Number of head of Absol Internet Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd:
Fax Number of head of Absol Internet Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd:
e-mail address of head of Absol Internet Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd:
Head / Information Officer: P.A Anamourlis
Description of Guide referred to in Section 10: Section 51 (1) (b)
A Guide has been compiled in terms of Section 10 of PAIA by the Human Rights Commission. It contains information required by a person wishing to exercise any right, contemplated by PAIA. It is available in all the official languages.
The guide is available for inspection, inter alia, at the office of the offices of the Human Rights Commission at 29 Princess of Wales Terrace, Cnr York and St. Andrews Street, Parktown and on its website at www.sahrc.org.za.
The latest Notice in terms of Section 52(2) (If any)
At this stage no notice(s) has/have been published on the categories of records that are automatically available without a person having to request access in terms of PAIA.
- Website: News, company details, information.
Records available in terms of other legislation Section 51(1) (d)
Records available in terms of other legislation are as follows:
- Labour Relations Act 66 of 1995
- Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998
- Basic Conditions of Employment Act 75 of 1997
- Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Disease Act 130 of 1993
- Companies Act 61 of 1973
- Unemployment Insurance Act 63 of 2001
- Unemployment Contributions Act 4 of 2002
- Value Added Tax Act 89 of 1991
- Income Tax Act of 58 of 1962
- Skills Development Act 9 of 1999
- Skills Development Levies Act 97 of 1998
- Regional Services Levy Act 109 of 1985
Subjects and Categories of Records held by Absol Internet Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd: Section 51(1) (e)
- Companies Act Records
- Documents of Incorporation and Change of name certificates
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Minutes of Board of Directors Meetings
- Records relating to the appointment of directors/auditors/secretary/public officer and other officer
- Share Register and other Statutory registers
- Financial Records
- Annual Financial Statements
- Tax Returns
- Accounting Records
- Banking Records – Statements, cheques, electronic banking records
- Asset Register
- Rental Agreements, Insurance records
- Invoices, Credit notes
- Income Tax Records
- PAYE Records
- Documents issued to employees for Income tax purposes
- Records of payments made to SARS on behalf of employees
- Other Statutory compliances:
Regional Services Levy
Skills Development Levy
Unemployment Insurance Fund
Workmen’s Compensation Fund
- Personnel Documents and Records
- Employment Contracts
- Employment Equity Plan (If applicable)
- Medical Aid and Pension Fund reports and records
- Disciplinary Code and Records
- Salary and Leave Records
- SETA Records
- Training records
- Agreements with customers / suppliers
- Agreements with joint venture / partnerships
- Sales and warranty agreements
- Any material agreements wrt operational activities
Details on how to make a request for access – Section 51(e)
- The requester must complete the relevant form (form C – available from SAHRC) and submit this form together with a request fee, to the head of Absol Internet Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd, Mr PA Anamourlis.
- The form must be submitted to the head of Absol Internet Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd, Mr PA Anamourlis at his/her address, fax number or electronic mail address.
- The form must:
provide sufficient particulars to the head of the Absol Internet Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd, to identify the record/s requested and to identify the requester,
indicate which form of access is required,
specify a fax number or postal address of the requester in the Republic,
identify the right that the requester is seeking to exercise or protect, and provide an explanation of why the requested record is required for the exercise or protection of that right,
if in addition to a written reply, the requester wishes to be informed of the decision on the request in any other manner, to state that manner and the necessary particulars to be informed in other manner,
if the request is made on behalf of another person, to submit proof of the capacity in which the requester is making the request, to the reasonable satisfaction of the head of the private body.